Income Tax Returns and Business Activity Statements
We lodge all Returns electronically with the Australian Taxation Office to ensure that you get the earliest possible reply. We ensure that all the lodgement deadlines of the Australian Taxation Office are met and if you find yourself with a taxation debt, we will assist you to negotiate a repayment schedule.
- Income Tax Returns for Individuals, Partnerships, Trusts, Companies, and Superannuation Funds
- Fringe Benefits Tax Returns
- Business Activity Statements
- Instalment Activity Statements
- Various other statements as required by the Australian Taxation Office e.g. Ultimate Beneficiary Statements
- Various Registration requirements such as GST registration, application for ABN
- Assistance with tax audits
Accounting & Business Services
- Preparation of Financial Statements for sole traders, partnerships, companies, trusts, and superannuation funds.
- Preparation and interpretation of management accounts both at year end and during the year.
- Budgeting, cash flow planning and forecasting, together with monitoring of actual results to ensure that businesses are prepared for uncertainties that the future may bring.
- Computer bookkeeping support. We can support QuickBooks, MYOB, Toolbox, and Cash Flow Manager.
- Accounting software advice.
- BankLink. By using BankLink, your monthly bank statement is electronically sent to us; we will send you a coding report and all you have to do is nominate the details of each transaction. We can then produce Business Activity Statements, Financial Statements and Cash Flow Reports in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Set up of companies, trusts and self managed superannuation funds.
- Maintenance of your company register and liaison with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission to ensure that all compliance requirements are met
- Preparation and lodgement of documents associated with transfer of shares, reorganisation of share capital, appointment and resignation of directors.
- Preparation of Independent Review Reports to comply with the requirements of the Building Services Authority
Expert taxation and GST planning and advice
- Tax planning. We can provide estimates of tax liability before year end so that you can plan ahead.
- Advice on income tax deductions and rebates
- Salary packaging advice
- Advice on the taxation implications of retiring
- Advice on the taxation implications (both income tax and GST) of property purchase and sale.
- Advice on the taxation implications (both income tax and GST) of business purchase and sale.
- Advice on the GST implications for some business transactions.
Business Development and Coaching
- Advice on business structures e.g. we can perform an analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of operating via a company structure compared to the intrinsic features of a discretionary trust vehicle.
- Advice regarding the start up of a business.
- Assistance with Business Valuations to help you make the correct decision on purchasing or selling a business.
- Preparation of Cashflow Projections to help you with budgeting and make business decisions.
- Finance advice in relation to asset purchases.
- Assistance with Finance Applications and advice regarding the advantages and disadvantages of various finance options.
- Assistance with Subsidy Applications e.g. the Sugar Assistance Package.
- Analysis of the relevant financial parameters of your business in order to diagnose problems or provide advice on increasing your profits.
- Assistance with preparation of Business Plans.
- Assistance with preparation of Marketing Plans.
- Assistance with Government Grant Applications e.g. Business Development Grants for business expansion, export assistance, research and development etc.
- Ongoing business coaching.